This Saturday is the one year birthday celebration of the Rio Grande del Norte National Monument. This celebration is a community event for all. Bring the whole family and enjoy music, cake and friends!
Date: Saturday, April 5, 2014
Time: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Location: Taos Mesa Brewing Company, off Hwy 64 towards the Gorge Bridge
- Welcome and Introductions
- Honoring Our Local Folks – Those who were instrumental ensuring the national monument designation.
- Presentations – The Rio Grande del Norte’s Archaeological Significance and Legacies We All Share Along the Rio Grande del Norte
- Storytelling by Taos’ Best
- Music by Zanagroove – Come learn a song written just for the Rio Grande del Norte National Monument